A Delightful Easy Cake Recipe.
OMG. These Pineapple Cream Cheese Bars are incredibly delicious and sooooo easy to make. It is the best dessert to make when you are feeling like “just not in the mood for putting much effort into a dessert”! Check out the recipe below, I am sure you will be making them repeatedly. Enjoy 🙂
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 envelopes gelatin
- 1 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 8-oz packages cream cheese
- Whipped cream
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together and press into pan.
- Dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water
- Add pineapple. Let the mixture cool some some.
- Cream the cream cheese with mixer.
- Add pineapple and gelatin mixture. It will look a little watery and lumpy. Place bowl in the fridge for a short while until it is just starting to set (don’t wait until it sets completely), then remove and beat with mixer.
- Pour mixture over crust and place back into refrigerator for several hours or until set.
- After it sets, top it with whipped cream, slice and serve. Super simple!